Will write more later, but for now, last night:
1) Macy has multiple (like, five) seizures.
2) Car needs to be busted out of its ice encasement since I haven’t driven it in over two weeks. Used hammer, pieces of old desk, and kitty litter.
3) There is slight flooding in our basement storage unit from melting ice and snow.
4) Car is nearly out of gas.
5) Macy goes straight into emergency triage at animal hospital.
6) Small fortune gets charged to credit card.
We had her stay at the hospital overnight. She’ll be fine I think, but we just need to go back to meds (including some “rectal Valium” — I think we’re about to test some limits of my extremely tolerant cat).